Wholesale Terms and Conditions
1. Minimum Order Value (MOV)The minimum order value is $300 which can be made up of any combination of products. The system will not allow you to place an order with a value smaller than this so if there is any reason that you cannot meet the MOV or MOQ please contact me directly: email@example.com.
2. Minimum Order Quantities (MOQ)Eco Crayons Packs: 5 boxes which can be made up of any combination of products from the boxed range.
Eco Crayons Pouch: 5 roll pouches
Natural Eco Paint Kits: 6 kits
3. How to place order
Go to the website, click “Application Form” under the Wholesale tab in the footer. Follow the prompts and submit your information.
Once you are approved for a wholesale account you can log into your account HERE all wholesale products will be found in the "Wholesale Products" collection HERE you can also find this link in the footer under wholesale menu. To see wholesale prices please make sure you're logged into your account.
Call me on 0424469461 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any issues
4. RRPProducts purchased from Eco Crayons are encouraged to be sold at the manufacturer’s suggested retail price (RRP), however it is at the retailers’ discretion to inflate the RRP slightly to cover the cost of shipping and other business overheads. Whilst I understand that the standard practice is a 50% markup on wholesale pricing, I work on a 40% margin due to my products being completely handmade.
5. Wholesale Pricing
All prices are listed in AUD dollars and are inclusive of GST. The GST component of your transaction will be shown on the invoice/receipt which is packed with all wholesale orders. Retailers are responsible for covering the cost of shipping and these options will load automatically at checkout based on the weight of an order.
Eco Crayons Pty Ltd accept the following payments: Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa); Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT); PayPal; Shop Pay; and Afterpay. Payment for goods needs to be made prior to dispatch.
7. 30 Day Accounts
Wholesale accounts are available to selected retailers and are granted based on purchase behaviour, organisational structure and at the discretion of the Director of Eco Art and Craft Pty Ltd. Accounts will only be established after 3 orders are placed and for orders over $1000 AUD. Please email me to discuss this further.
Shipping is not included in the cost of goods. Freight will be charged on each order based on the weight of goods purchased. The options for shipping will be shown at checkout. We use both Sendle Courier services and Australia Post. We are committed to using carbon neutral shipping service providers. Your orders may arrive in all manner of packaging
– we source our boxes from local businesses and packaging is either recyclable or compostable.
9. Refunds and Damaged Goods
Please inspect all shipments upon arrival and contact Naomi within 5 days of the receipt of goods. All of our products leave the studio in perfect condition so unfortunately it is often the wear and tear of the shipping that results in damaged goods. You will have the option to either have the damaged goods replaced or refunded.
10. Lead Times
If you are placing a large order, over 100 boxes of Eco Crayons or 50 boxes of Natural Eco Paints, or having a custom order manufactured there may be a lead time which will always be communicated at the point of enquiry or order. In some cases, the lead time may be up to 2 weeks.
We offer samples which are charged at 50% of wholesale price and ask that retailers cover the cost of shipping, please email us, or use the contact page, to arrange samples.
12. Delivery Window
Please allow 10-14 days from the time of your order for delivery to occur. We aim to process wholesale orders within 24 - 72 hours after the order is received and payment is made. If there is any exception to this then it will be communicated with you via email.
13. Shipping International Orders
We ship internationally – retailers or distributors are liable for the payment of customs and clearances associated with importing. If you are an international buyer and wish to place an order please apply for a wholesale account, and then contact us via email to place the order so that shipping charges can be accurately quoted.